Q-1 – Is there any obligation to run a school by society or an individual can also do this?
Ans. Yes, you should be running the school under a non-profit trust with minimum 2 members or society with minimum 7 members.
Q-2 – Does a trust or society also needs to hold experience in the education field?
Ans. No, there is no need to have prior experience because the same will be provided by our training and support programmes.
Q-3 – I am already running a school but I wish to convert it into Hallmark Public School to attain maximum benefits of your brand, system, etc. – is this possible?
Ans. Of course, this is really a rewarding decision that you want to come with HALLMARK which is one of the fastest growing brand in this region.
About Investment, Cost, Location, Fees etc.
Q-1-We have shortage of funds. Will we get any kind of support regarding funds from your side?
Ans. No, we do not make funding available from our side. However, we have tie-ups with several financial institutions. The rate of interest will be decided by financial agency only.
Q-2 – Let me know the investment amount.
It is decided by potential of the area you have, the number of students you want to target and fee structure you have planned. On the basis of your plan, we make calculations about how much amount you need to invest. You also have to invest a certain amount in advertising as well as for working capital for some years. Investment varies area wise. Different areas have different characteristics and considering this, there may be large cost variations too. The exact amount can be decided only after a proper market study.
Q-4 – We do not have sufficient investment to start the school. Can we start with low investment in the beginning and will arrange further investment as soon as we get good response.
No, this is not possible. You must have proper infrastructure to begin a Hallmark Public School. We don’t want to see people dissatisfied with our brand image. Before you begin to educate children under Hallmark’s brand name, you must have education standard parallel to predefined standards.
Q-5 – Is there any kind of hidden cost?
Ans. Not at all, we work with transparent policies and there is absolutely no hidden cost.
Q-6 – How much Franchise fee has to be paid to become a partner? Is any part of the fee refundable?
Ans. Fee paid for franchise is non refundable and consists of 2 parts – an initial License fee and an Ongoing Royalty (which is a percentage of your revenue).
Q-7 – When is the License fee to be paid?
Ans. The fee is to be paid at the time of signing of the agreement.
Q- 8 – Will the royalty be paid on revenue or net income? Also, let us know the frequency of payments.
Ans. Royalty is to be paid on revenue and is paid to Hallmark.
Q-9 – Please let us know the fee that will be charged from parents?
Our fee structure is made up of Registration Fee, Admission Fee, Annual Charges, and Monthly Fee. There is no fixed fee structure as there are a number of factors which can affect fee structure.
Q-10 – How much will it cost per month to run such a school?
The cost will be an accumulated amount of teachers’ salary, salaries of other staff members such as Principal, Drivers, Attendants, Security Guards, Administration, Accounts, Telephone Bills, Electricity Bills, Property Tax, Maintenance of Building, and Marketing & Advertisement Expense etc.
Q-11 – How many students a franchisee of your school can expect?
Ans. This entirely depends on you and your infrastructure, capability, competition, investment, site location, size, your local market, advertising, promotion of school, etc.
Q-12 – What is a perfect location to become a partner of Hallmark Public School?
Ans. The branch can be set at any location which is easily accessible by students. Other criteria like visibility, neighbourhood, lease rental to be paid (if leased), competition etc. also equally affect the selection of location.
Q-13 – Would you provide us assistance in finding out a appropriate place to start the school?
Ans. As soon as the agreement is signed, our site selection professionals will work with you as well as local agents, contractors or developer, to evaluate the site, etc.
Q-14 – How much and what type of space is required?
Ans. You can use Residential, Agricultural, Institutional or Commercial land if allowed by local authority to begin the school.
Q-15 – Is it compulsory that the land should be owned or we can use rented land?
Ans. There is no compulsion like that and you can also use leased land as well. However, the lease has to be irrevocable and for a minimum tenure of 30 years
Q-16 – Would you provide us support in constructing the infrastructure such as building, etc.?
Ans. We would make available architect plan and all construction work should be completed as per given specifications
Q-17 – Do we require obtaining licence to run the school? How can our school get recognition from CBSE?
Ans. Yes, to run the school, you should have recognition from the state government and affiliation from CBSE. We may also guide you through the process.
Q-18 – How long will it take to open a school?
Ans. It entirely depends on the availability of resources which include building, school infrastructure, equipments, furniture and allied materials. As soon as you set everything, you are ready to open a school
About Teachers & Training
Q-1 – Will you arrange qualified teachers? What would be the salary and remunerations of the staff?
Ans. The quality of education truly matters and apart from best of the facilities, the quality can only be brought by qualified teachers. Hence, our professionals will personally help you arranging qualified teachers and other staff members. Our people will supervise to you the get best possible talent in your team of teachers. As far as salary is concerned, it is entirely based on local market but no case will be below the preset scales of government or/and CBSE.
Q-2 – How will I learn to run my school?
Ans. Besides providing manuals which have full details, we have also prepared training programmes with proper practical experience. These programmes help you run your school. On annual basis, we will also host conference which gives you opportunity to discuss your issues with associates in our chain.
Q-3 – Please let us know the training cost.
Ans. Initial Training Cost is already included in with the License Fee. Items not covered are own travel, accommodation and food expenses. Additional trainings will be chargeable.
Does Hallmark make available study materials, books, uniform, etc.?
Ans. Yes, we provide everything. We have our own suppliers and you have to buy the prescribed books and uniforms etc .from them only. However, if your local suppliers are cheaper than ours, then you are free to have all stuffs from them too.
Q-1 – How much time I need to spend for the school as a franchisee?
Ans. It depends on you. You will need to recruit and manage your staff, monitor finance and look after admin work too.
Q-2 – Is a franchisee allowed to offer additional services including sports coaching, tuitions, and hobby classes?
Ans. We have right to provide approval for additional services you are wishing to offer apart from education. It also depends on availability of space, infrastructure, etc.
Q-1 – Who will be responsible to sign agreement from our side?
Chairman of society/trust will sign the agreement. You are also required to present a signed copy of your resolution that agrees to your association with us.
Q-2 – Is there any obligation of agreement if I don’t want to continue after the period of signing agreement?
Ans. In such as case, you can no longer go with our brand name, our school systems, syllabus, system, etc.
Q-3 – How long is the term of a Franchise Agreement?
Ans. After signing of the agreement, you are required to get it renewed after 30 years.
Q-4 – Does Hallmark offer a master franchise or you only have unit franchise?
Ans. Yes we do give unit as well as master franchise.
Q-5 – Can we begin more than one franchise?
Ans. Yes you can but we advise you to do so after 6 months. Because you are supposed to give all your efforts to kick start the first one and make it successful.
Become A Partner-Advantages
Following are the advantages of being with us:-
1. Recognized Brand
- Most futuristic high-tech school in India
- Pioneers in Digital Learning
- Different facilities under one roof –Digital maths lab, Language lab, Digital library Biotechnology lab, Fashion workshop, Smart class with SAS
2. Research-based Organization
- Established, owned and managed by Qualified Educationists, Ph. Ds, and MBAs.
- Education scheme based on advanced and ongoing methods of teaching.
- The School Systems is build up after proper research of internationally recognized Educational Practices
- Developed our system best among all by learning from our experience.
- Aided by educationists of the R&D division in designing of syllabus
- Education system is continuously monitored and upgraded as per the changing
- Trends in education industry across the world.
3. Sure success and promising prospect: We are following a confirmed and well tested Franchise success model
- All franchisees are supported by successful support network.
- Requirement-specific support guarantees higher level of success in the franchise sector in India.
- Increased awareness of parents about the importance to provide the best education to their children in the best schools.
- Increasing awareness of parents for providing best education to children in branded school (which has lost of franchisees) is ultimately beneficial for you.
4. Get support in selection of site.
- We provide you full support in Site Selection.
- Your site for school should be out of any kind of disagreement. This ensures
- Safety of your venture on investment made by you.
5. Outstanding returns & satisfaction
- Royalty- value for money!
- License Fee includes all of the following projects Nursery-12th class Summer Camp & Activity centre for age group 2 to 12 years NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) Optional (at a special price)
- Bonus Revenue Channels
- No Hidden Cost.
- Support in raising finance.
- Corporate buying power, centralized designs & marketing material, pooled
- Advertising costs and assistance in negotiations resulting in cost reduction.
- Admission enquiries are higher and also fee chargeable because of people’s
- Preference for nationally established brand
- No chance of bad debts as fee is received in advance.
- Convenient working hours thereby, giving you ample personal time.
- Be your own boss, get respected by society.
7. Get multilevel assistance system to make your venture successful
1. Need-specific Support
- Full assistance in designing and incorporating demanding educational practices to turn into first of its kind school of tomorrow
- Get aided in obtaining materials like, furniture and equipments etc.
- Assistance and advice for installing, maintaining and upgrading IT hardware, software and other systems.
- Get supply of registration forms, manuals, recruitment materials, etc., customized as per your need.
- Get assistance of Franchisee Supervisors who can be contacted for everyday queries.
- Bulk procurement of supplies, to help you save in purchasing.
2. Recruitment & Training
- Constant support from Human Resource Department of the Head office.
- Help to identify and recruit qualified staffs for your school.
- Uniquely designed and easy to understand ‘Training Manual’.
- Regular training of the facilitators to ensure high standards of education.
3. Marketing and promotion supervision
- Best possible support for starting-on school, including promotion material and
- Economical and efficient promotion schemes.
- Assistance on forming and putting into practice an Annual Marketing Plan
- Assistance on planning, developing of PR strategy and regular presence in Media.
- Supply of professionally developed advertising, promotional and marketing material including designs for brochures, newspaper advertisements, direct mailing, leaflets, banners, cable advertising, graphic design & copy-writing.
4. Academic Research & Development
- Inclusive Syllabus which is Designed by Researches as well as Continuously updated to shape it forward looking.
- You remain in regular contact of our R&D department via e-mails.
- Process Manuals for Morning assembly, Activities, Outings, Sports Day, Excursion, Celebrations, Annual Day, Competitions and other events.
- You are followed by continuous monitoring system to ensure quality.
5. Systems & Quality Control
- Administrative Systems and Manuals for running the school up to predefined standards.
- Progress Reports is analyzed to make out strengths and weaknesses.
- Easy and simple reporting formats to ensure convenience for every branch.
- To ensure smooth performance of all the branches, the franchisees are followed by regular monitoring and reporting system