Ethics are the moral values that administer a person’s behavior and activities. It defines how a person conducts himself in society and help him differentiate what is right and wrong.
Enlisted as the top CBSE schools in Panchkula, at Hallmark Public School, we make sure our students follow an ethical way of life and prosper in their chosen fields.
Roles of ethics in a society can be illustrated in the following ways:
• Respect: As an ethical person you must show respect to everyone.
• Maturity of a person is defined by how he treats others around him. If you show empathy and compassion towards others, they are likely to do the same.
• Abiding by the Rules and Regulations: As a citizen of this country, there are some set of rules which you need to follow. An unethical person would create nuisances in the society by disobeying the laws, for example not paying taxes or not wearing seat belts and helmets.
• Treating Everyone Equally: You do not get the freedom to disrespect a person if he/she doesn’t belong to your caste or religion. Women and children should be treated with equality as well.
• Embrace Diversity: Our country is full of people with different religious and regional beliefs. It is essential for us to embrace different traditions and customs so that we live with each other in harmony.
• Believing in Liberty: Each person needs to live his life on his own terms, thus he/she should be given freedom to make decisions on his own.
• Being Unbiased is Important: It is crucial to be fair at all times. Taking a person’s side if he is our friend equals to being biased.
• Saying No to Corruption: If you break any law, you can easily let it slide by paying an officer under the table. But have you ever thought of how that would contribute to make you an ethical person?
• Ethics let order prevail in society and binds it into one big family.
Considered as the best CBSE school in Panchkula, at Hallmark Public School, we encourage our students to be ethical in every field so that they become great leaders of tomorrow.