It is obvious that You all are aware of the famous proverb, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” It clearly explains that no time off from work makes a person dull especially to the children. Education is not all about gathering the bookish knowledge, instead, it is the overall development of...
It is obvious that You all are aware of the famous proverb, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” It clearly explains that no time off from work makes a person dull especially to the children.
Education is not all about gathering the bookish knowledge, instead, it is the overall development of an individual. So, it is necessary to be a balance between both indoor and outdoor activities to help your child achieve overall development including body, mind, and soul.
Hallmark Public School, one of the Best CBSE Schools in Panchkula, also focuses on outdoor activities & sports along with academics.
Top Benefits of Outdoor Activities:
Now look at the major benefits of outdoor activities:
- Boost in Academic Performance: One of the major benefits of outdoor activitiesis that they can boost the schooling performance of your child. A recent study shows that children who attended outdoor activities & sports raised their test scores by 27%. Moreover, outdoor activities can also help students boost their social and personal skills. It is because physical activities & sports help a child develop a positive attitude towards school resulting in higher attendance and engagement.
- Improves Personal Child Development: Outdoor activities can improve the emotional, intellectual, and behavioral development of a child. The things that your child learns outdoor will never forget as they will learn them with much curiosity. It will help them develop their creativity, problem-solving skills, independence, confidence, and more.
- Improves Kids’ Health:Sports and other physical activities can help your child improve their overall well-being whether it be physical, mental, or emotional. Moreover, outdoor learning has been proved to reduce stress in young learners.
- Connection to Nature:Sports and outdoor activities can help students become more connected with the natural environment. Moreover, humans have a natural tendency to connect with nature. It simply means that there is an innate desire among the child to seek connection with nature and when you restrict them to do this, it will provide a negative outcome.
- Improves Behavior: Getting outside provides a refreshing new setting to the child that helps them come out of the monotony of life.It will help them to become more energetic and refreshing. Outdoor activities are a recreation that improves mood and behaviour.
- Gives Practical Experience: There is no denying the fact that outdoor activities have broader benefits on a child’s education. It makes them more active in learning and helps them develop several skills like problem-solving, thinking skills, teamwork, feeding over into curriculum areas such as mathematics, logic, etc.
Hallmark Public School, being one of the Top CBSE Schools in Panchkula always focuses on the overall development of the students and they consider outdoor activities and sports as one the powerful ways to do that.