When your child forgets his homework at home, how do you make sure he doesn’t forget it again? Well, try asking him and see how he responds. When kids are made to think about the things they can do to avoid a situation that can land them into trouble, they come up with the craziest ideas. This enhances their power of thinking in a way that helps them analyze a situation. Instead of taking spontaneous decisions they’ll first try to understand what they can do.
Make your child familiar with real-world problems like poverty, hunger, pollution, and illiteracy and many more. The small steps they can take on an individual level may prove to be helpful in order to bring a change. At Hallmark Public School, the best CBSE school in Panchkula, we teach our children how to solve these issues with utmost practicality.
Here are some points to help kids solve real-world problems:
• At first, you need to make them familiar with problems such as poverty, global warming, pollution etc.
• Since a few topics are quite sensitive, assign tasks that help them understand these problems in a more practical way.
• Listen to their suggestions. Help them pin down at least 5 solutions. Make a list of the various pros and cons of each solution.
• Encourage the children to pick one solution.
• If any idea doesn’t work, let them try something else. It’s okay to fail and the kids need to hear this.
In order to help this world become a better place, we need to bring these issues in front of the new generation since they’ll be the future leaders. By addressing these problems to the children at such a young age, we can help them have a better understanding of the world. Known as the best school in Panchkula, Hallmark Public School aspires to teach students the right way to tackle any situation.